無咁著數既~

When God was creating the world he spoke to Gabriel and told him; " I am going to make a place that is beautiful with great mountains, luscious glens and deep lochs. I will make the people intelligent so that they will invent all the major things in the world. I will give them great insight so they will bring democracy to many nations. Also I will make them fierce warriors who will battle for the freedom of all. In this land I will make the most spectacular views and the sea will have abundant oil and fish. They will travel the world and become great leaders and I will name this place Scotland. Gabriel thought for a minute and said; " But Lord why are you being so generous to this small nation above all others?" God replied; " Well it's not all good. Wait til you see their fucking neighbours!!"

No comments: